Thursday, 27 March 2014

Well . . Shake those ears.

I dont normally do this type of thing but this week I am a dog owner. If it's just for a week that makes me one doggy holiday. This is more true. He is cute enough but I actually do see this as an opportunity to mark out a few weeks as different from my normal routine.

You may well come to know more about my average day as this story unfolds but I would like to say that I do actually enjoy my days. I believe there is a strong desire to enjoy a day inside most people. If for any reason you are just hating the day you are in right now you really do need to look deep into your heart and know there is someone ready to help. There may be a cue but get in it. Stick your hand up hold your head up and get help. Seek information.

Ah I worry too much so back to the stress free day that allows my heart rate to lower and my horizon to broaden and my breathing to soften and my hand to get out the biscuit tin.

I've got this thing for rice cakes at the moment, I did the soak test. This is the teats where by I drop a buscuit into water and try to decide a few moments later whether I would want to have eaten that and have all this goo sugar and stuff inside trying to digest it. Sounds a bit bonkers but in a way it's the break and wait test. This is where I am trying to think before you sink the snack. Do I really need it or am I taking a break. Does food have to be part of theat break.

The rice crakers passed the soak test, they looked quite good, like rice and water. Ok then. Shame really cos now I am eating a lot of them. But the good thing is it is not sliced bread. Put that in the dunk test and see if you believe it could be doing you any good.

Yes so, I've given up bread but mainly I've given up sugar. I have taken up walking and running a bit and then walking a bit more. It's not a drastic effort but it is working along side being aware and keen to eat basic food and not to get complicated heavy meals holding me back. My little doggy is a revelation he eats first thing in the morning and again at 5pm. I offer him doggy lunch but he is not too worried. 

We work through lunch. I am all for a caring and considered breakfast and I don't nessessarily do this first thing. I go for good breaky intake between 9 and 10 and then I like to get more in around 2 or 3 pm. Perfect for giving up lunch and taking a walk or taking on work or wondering what the heck life would be like if I got to be that somebody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment